The following guidelines are intended to ensure the safety of members, friends and visitors of UUEstrie at UUEstrie-hosted in-person events.
- You may attend an in-person event if you are fully vaccinated for Covid-19 according to the definition set by the Government of Quebec (at least 2 weeks following the second dose).
- Masks must be worn at all times indoors, including during the service, with the exception of the service leader or primary presenter.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance and exit.
- Social distancing will be encouraged inside the church building. Some of the pews will not be available for seating to help maintain distancing.
- Services will not include congregational singing.
- Services will not include coffee hour.
Note: UUEstrie cannot guarantee the vaccination status of all members and visitors so each individual must assess the risk for themselves when deciding whether to attend in-person events.